Great Basin National Park Workshop (SOLD OUT)
Workshop date: September 6th-10th, 2018
Pricing: $1,695 / $500 deposit*
Number of Participants: 12
Instructors: Beth Ruggiero-York and Jason Eldridge
Announcing the first annual Nature Photography Show workshop! It will be held at a little-known and remote gem of a location -- Great Basin National Park -- from September 6th - 10th, 2018. There will be opportunities to photograph from sunrise to sunset, and when it gets dark, the beauty of the park will really shine! We have scheduled the workshop during a new moon (i.e., very dark skies) to offer excellent opportunities for night photography and instruction.
The Nature Photography Show has booked the entire lodge at Hidden Canyon Ranch, just outside Great Basin National Park. Additionally, the price includes your lodging in very comfortable rooms and all meals during your stay for the workshop. Meals are homemade by our friendly hosts and served family style.
Join Beth Ruggiero-York and Jason Eldridge on this amazing workshop!
- Photographic instruction
- Lodging based on 2 Participants Per Room ($350.00 fee should you want a private room)
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
What's not included:
- Transportation: The Great Basin National Park is in a remote location. Transportation to and from the airport and during the workshop is not provided. Please keep this in mind when making travel arrangements.
*A deposit of at least $500.00 is required to hold your reservation. If you wish to make a deposit, payments, or pay by check you can call Jason Eldridge at 305-989-3279 to arrange specific details.
The two best locations to fly into are the Las Vegas International Airport (LAS) and the Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC). From there you can rent a car for the duration of your trip.
- 90+ days prior to the start of the workshop: Deposit is refunded less a $100.00 admin fee
- Between 89-31 days prior to the start of the workshop: Full deposit is retained
- Within 30 days prior to the start of the workshop the full cost is retained
Images by Beth Ruggiero-York